Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Musings

I am ambitious. I make plans. But my plans change.. I don't know what I want.. Actually I do know what I want. I want too many things, I can't decide what I really want...

Hmm..

I want to continue my studies, but I want to work. I want to do both at the same time. Solution: online course. I want to do a degree at a good uni overseas which is not expensive (HAHA Dreaming). I don't want to do a overseas degree cos it's so crazy expensive. Crazy. So I guess I'll do a cheaplak Malaysian degree just to get my "paper".

I learn through work more than I learn through study. I want to work and try different approaches and programs. With my eagerness I doubt I can settle down at a place long term. I have "itchy butt syndrome" - need to get up and try new things. Although I am very comfortable at my current workplace - enough money, happy colleagues, ok working time, bearable workload - I think I won't be here too long.

And then there's the option of going overseas. For my masters perhaps? Work + study, settle down? That, I will have to wait and see. That would be more long term.

I still want to open my center, but I guess that won't be in my 5 year plan..

In all this uncertainties, at least I have one plan that is certain. About one and a half years till my dreams come true! Can't wait for it!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment