Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bonjour!

Greetings people!


Well, this is my new bloggie.. My old one is kinda left to die. Don't know how many would read my blog anyway. But this is mostly for my self expression, to continue pursuing my minor interest in writing.


As my blog title suggests, my blog will be dedicated to my hobbies, that is, if i have time for them. Mostly craft stuffs, reading, and also stories of my mundane life. The address is inspired by a song from the Sound of Music 'These are some of my Favourite Things'. Unfortunately, in our busy lives, we don't have mch time for our favourite things. True? :(


My more 'professional' blog on early childhood education (a field i'm passionate about)
is www.teacher-to-teachers.blogspot.com. It was actually set up as an assignment and my dad has encouraged me to keep it going. Hopefully i have the time to.


Nowadays, i've been really busy. And i'm supposed to be on holiday :( I just started my job in fungates kota kemuning as an assistant teacher, and i'm still not used to the timing yet! Also, i'm having lots of transport problems as I can't really drive on my own yet. Thats why nowadays i don't really have a social life, and i miss my frens much. My life is mostly: Work-sleep-eat. I'm just so exhausted from waking up at six and i have no mood for anything else. Hopefully the pieces will fall together and my life will go back to a normal-er mode soon!


To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
A time to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing; 
A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment