Friday, August 2, 2013

A New Discovery

I love books. Whether it is reading for knowledge or just reading to escape and enter into another world. Unfortunately, reading takes time, and it is a guilty pleasure to me, because I do not have the luxury of time (I'm awfully busy). I am afraid of picking up a new book because I know that once I do, I have a temporary obsession and I neglect sleep (which I really need) or other work.

So, how happy, how excited I was, when I discovered audio books!! I spend about two hours a day on the road, and now I can listen to books while I drive and driving is now a huge pleasure to me and I actually REALLY look forward to driving, and I'm even happy to get caught in jams (as long as I'm not late). Yeah, I know I'm weird, sometimes. OK, a lot of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment