Saturday, February 26, 2011

Update

I'm finishing my college classes soon! Just one week study break, one week of classes and exam..and WOOHOO! I'm finished!

I've been calling up schools to check out for my practicum. Busy busy break! Hopefully all will turn out smoothly. Will be super hectic working two jobs at once. But, once I'm able to get through this 3 months, I know I can get through anything! =D

We're starting to feel a little nostalgic. After 2 years plus with this bunch of 12 girls.. We've had great memories. Doing assignments together, staying over, working together, playing together, debating with each other, complaining bout work together, being bored in class together.. I'll miss you guys. I'm sure we'll all acheive great things in this field! =D =D

It's been a great journey. Here's to more great journeys ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment