Monday, February 28, 2011

My Off Day =)

I'm so used to being busy that I feel so sien during my day off. Lol.
Went to Beaconhouse Kindergarten in Southern Park. It looks like a good school and I like the principal! =) High chance I'll go there for my practicum. They don't pay, though. But it's ok, I'll just take it as a learning experience. I still have income coming in from Tweedle Wink anyways.
Went to the bank to open FD. Haha. Not quite sure what I was doing but I guess nothing much can go wrong - it's a bank; not like the previous ING fiasco (I open a savings account with ING & my account lapsed cos my agent din handle properly)
Then I went for facial. So nice to get to pamper myself..haha. I sure miss that! Cost a bomb, though. Spent RM444 on two facial treatments and a travel kit package and they give a free cleanser. Considerably affordable la.
I went to Aeon just to get me a new bag! So bored with the old one (yeah, it was my mum's). The new one is bright pink. More age-appropriate, I hope. I only went there for half an hour. See! I had an aim: buy bag and I stuck to the agenda! Good job!
I am on an 10 apples a day detox diet. Sucks, wei. I miss FOOD! But I really need to do this. Hopefully after this I won't always feel so tired and my face will clear up!

Well, gotta get back to work!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment