Monday, October 31, 2011

Random random

I've been kinda bored recently, so just to update on my boring life. LOL.

This month I spent so much on books! Not just books for me, but for Su Yen and my children's storybook collection as well. Spent about RM300 cos I went to Logos Hope, the Big Bad Wolf Sale and also got some brainy books from Popular.

Below are some random photos of what I do at work, when I'm not working. My workplace has become my second home. I spend most of my waking time here. I even nap here haha.

My expensive but cute teapot for my camomile & green tea. =)

A failed first attempt at making green bean soup. 

We were too impatient to wait for the slow cooker so i brought this steamboat multipurpose cooker thingy. Randall says I use it so much it's "almost like I'm in a relationship with it" He's just weird. XP



Yup, we're equipped with everything from oil to bread knife to peanut butter and jelly to enzyme. 

And randomly, my children's storybook collection! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment