Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random-ness

So the plan for Sunday was to go watch the orchestra in the MPO in KLCC with Randall. That was planned way earlier in the month. The plan changed because there was a ladies fellowship meeting on Sunday and I had to prepare my VBS lesson.

Then, I decided to just go to GM to get gifts for the VBS and prepare my lesson and rest cos I was tired.

But, in the end, we (me, Randall, Daryl, Joel, Win  Win and Boon Chin) went out to celebrate Jodie's birthday in Kenny Rogers (Joel Berjaya, so he got discount). Randall so bising wanna play badminton, and BC mentioned something about the Kota Kemuning club so yup, there we went to play badminton and swim.

I didnt get the presents or rest or prepare my lesson in the end.

Random-ing is fun. We should do it more often. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Apa bising?
    haiyo...
    crazy dude.. ><
    I mmg like sports...
    more of it next time :)
    -me-

    ReplyDelete